Thursday, September 11, 2008

Visions in airbrush and cotton

Ever since the fateful day of April 25, 2002 when Left Eye was cruelly taken from this planet, it has been a dream of mine to get an airbrushed t-shirt of she and Aaliyah (also tragically taken too soon) together as angels sitting on clouds playing the harp. Today I finally decided to make that dream a reality and as such have been scouring the interwebs for the past hour or so in search of such a shirt. Much to my dismay, I have found it shockingly difficult to find any shirt with just the two of them together on it, let alone as angels. However, I did find the two shirts below. Is it just me, or does it seem like powers of air paint and cotton are trying to warn us of something:

Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting

Missy Elliott is going to die! Following the Celestial Rule of Airbrushed T-Shirts (TM), if you find yourself on a shirt with one or more deceased hip hop stars, you will die. It's plain and simple. Someone warn Missy before its too late! If I were her I'd especially avoid twin engine cessnas and Honduran backroads. Just sayin'.

No comments: