Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Aaaaaactually...

Ok guys, sorry, but I can't do it. I take back everything I said last week about The Real Housewives of Miami. What started in episode one as a promising mix of bitchiness and crazy revealed itself in episode two to be a dull mess. Strangely, these women are both incredibly boring and tremendously unlikable, which makes for a very unpleasurable TV watching experience. Even my beloved Adriana seems to be quickly flat-lining. Turns out she's sort of a needy unpleasant whiner. Sure, Marysol's mother is still amazing, but she's hardly on the show! I can't wait around with baited breath hoping for a glimpse of her gargoyle face!

So yeah, sorry (to all two of you), but I won't be recapping the show after all. I guess it's possible that I'll start again if it proves to be a sleeper hit later in the season, but I fear it'll turn into another DC Housewives disaster, and that's something I don't want to be a part of! I'd rather wait and return to recapping the OC ladies when they come back Sunday. THAT is how housewives should be done. Take note you Miami snoozebeasts!

No comments: